2X O’in 1 DNA Polymerase Premix II
2X O’in 1 DNA Polymerase Premix is an economical and ready-to-use premix, containing YEAtaq DNA Polymerase, dNTP and all other reagents necessary for PCR, except DNA template and primers. It saves the time for preparing the master mix and reduces the risk of contamination from multiple pipetting steps.
Optimal PCR conditions, including template and primer concentrations and PCR program, for the gene of interest, should be determined experimentally by the investigator from case to case.
- Convenient: Taq DNA polymerase in a ready-to-use mix with or without dyes
- Reproducible: lower contamination and pipetting error risk
- Ready to use
- Master mix
- Suitable for economic screening
- High throughput PCR
- Routine PCR with high reproducibility
- Generation of PCR products for TA cloning
# FYT208-100P (100 preps)
O’ in 1 DNA Polymerase Premix (2×)* with Blue Dye
* 2× O’in 1 DNA Polymerase Premix:
20 mM KCl , 4 mM MgSO4·7H2O, 40 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.8), 0.2% Triton X-100, 20 mM (NH4)2SO4 , 0.2 mg/ml BSA, 0.4 mM dNTP mix, 100 U/ml YEAtaq DNA Polymerase, stabilizers.
|1.25 ml x 2|
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 10 nmol of dNTPs into an acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 72°C.
- Nuclease activity is not detected after incubation of 1 μg λ /Hind III DNA with 5 units of HiFi DNA Polymerase in 50 μl reaction buffer for 18 hours at 37 °C.
- The absence of endo-, exodeoxyribonucleases and ribonucleases are confirmed by appropriate tests. A functional test is performed by PCR.
Some applications in which this product can be used may be covered by patents issued and applicable in certain countries. Because the purchase of this product does not include a license to perform any patented application, users of this product may be required to obtain a patent license depending upon the particular application and country in which the product is used.