Deoxy+ HiSpec Reverse Transcriptase (RT) is genetically engineered by introducing of point mutations to MMLV RT that increase half-life, reduce RNase activity and increase thermal stability. Those designed mutations lead to increased specificity of Deoxy+ HiSpec RT and the highest cDNA yield of all RTs. It is ideal for RT-PCR of a specific gene or generating cDNA from total or poly (A)+ RNA samples. It synthesizes a complementary DNA strand from total RNA, mRNA, or an RNA : DNA hybrid.
- Half life of 100 minutes at 50°C for the highest cDNA yields
- Reduced RNase H activity for more full-length cDNA
- Full activity at 50°C for increased specificity with GSP
- Ability to increase RT units without inhibiting subsequent PCR
- Synthesis of first-strand cDNA
- Array labeling
- cDNA libraries
- RT-PCR, primer extension, and 3' and 5' RACE
One unit incorporates 1 nmole of dTTP into acid precipitable material in 10 minutes at 37°C using poly(A)-oligo(dT) as template primer.
This product has passed the following quality control assays: SDS-polyacrylamide gel analysis for purity; functional absence of endodeoxyribonuclease, 3′ and 5′ exodeoxyribonuclease, and ribonuclease activities; yield and length of cDNA product.
# FYT501-50R (50 rxns)
|Deoxy+ HiSpec Reverse Transcriptase (10000 U)||50 μl|
|2× Deoxy+ RT Premix*||0.5 ml|
# FYT501-100R (100 rxns)
|Deoxy+ HiSpec Reverse Transcriptase (20000 U)||50 μl×2|
|2× Deoxy+ RT Premix*||0.5 ml×2|
(* 2× Deoxy+ RT Premix contains RT buffer, 0.1 M DTT and 10 mM dNTPs)