Deoxy+ Real-time SYBR Green RT-PCR system provides user with a rapid and simple way to quantify the expression of gene of interest based on Real-time PCR system containing SYBR Green. Yeastern’s Deoxy+ HiSpec RT, Hotstart DNA polymerase and all the components for Real-time SYBR Green RT-PCR are skillfully mixed within a single tube. Unique buffer system allows highly specific quantification by preventing the formation of nonspecific products and primer–dimers.
- Ready-to-use master mix to allow faster setup, maximize throughput and reduce the contamination risk of real-time RT-PCR analysis
- Detection of even low copy numbers
- Excellent sensitivity and easy optimization with SYBR Green
The performance of Deoxy+ Real-time SYBR Green RT-PCR Kit is tested in an RT reaction using human embryonic kidney cell lysate with primer d(T)18. The sensitivity of the kit is verified by the detection of B2M transcript after 35 cycles. The length of cDNA achieved is verified by detection of a 248 bp by DNA agarose gel and DNA sequencing.
- Validation of siRNA-mediated gene knockdown
- Detection of gene regulation
# FYT504-50P (50 preps)
|2× Deoxy+ Real-time SYBR Green RT PCR Premix, ROX||0.625 ml|
|Sterilized ddH2O||1 ml|
# FYT504-100P (100 preps)
|2× Deoxy+ Real-time SYBR Green RT PCR Premix, ROX||0.625 ml×2|
|Sterilized ddH2O||1 ml×2|